Saturday, September 4, 2021

Treats For the Lady II

Last month I visited my CFNM mistress again, but a day earlier I stopped off at a nearby store to get a few items, as I mentioned awhile back in this post
 
I picked up a red tartan miniskirt (as seen on Japanese schoolgirls all over the internet, and also here), and a red-jeweled butt plug. I was also going to get a green-jeweled butt plug for me. (I figured after I installed her plug, she would want to return the favor.) But they were out of them, so I saved the ruby plug for another time. 

Then, after stripping off for her, I presented her with the skirt and asked if she would change into it. To my delight, she did so without any hesitation. (On another visit, she didn’t wear the nipple chain I bought for her, so I wasn’t sure how this would go.) 

This isn't her (she wouldn't allow photos), but you get the idea. 
 
She loved it! She must have looked at herself in the mirror about 5 times over the next few minutes. On one of those times, I got down on my knees behind her and pulled her panties down (‘cause these skirts are made to show bare ass, are they not?) 
 
A few minutes later she peeled off her top and bra, and spent the rest of the afternoon in nothing but her new miniskirt. I think I scored a few points with her that day. 
 
Ahhh.... that was money well spent.  I can't wait for butt-plug day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment