Saturday, August 28, 2021

Naughty Doctors

About 10 years ago I experienced some chest pains, so I thought I'd better get to the hospital. 

I arrived at the emergency room, and was soon examined by a female doctor. I remember that she ran an EKG, which was expected and everything was normal. 

Then her female assistant came into the room (I guess to have a 2nd person present for such an intimate situation) and the two of them gave me a prostate exam. (As I'm typing this, I am well aware that it sounds exactly like the complete BS found in many Penthouse Letters, etc, but I assure you it is completely true.)

It didn't occur to me until much later that a prostate exam seems hardly necessary to diagnose chest pains, but whatever. There was nothing sexual about the incident, and I don't recall feeling very aroused by it. 

Only years later when I became aware of this thing called CFNM did it dawn on me that maybe those 2 were just taking the opportunity for a little something-something. They made no comments at the time to make me think it was anything but a professional medical exam. 

Now that I am fully aware of, and have experienced CFNM events, I so want this to happen again (well, not the chest pains part).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment