Tuesday, September 27, 2022

My Wife's Dalliances

I was thrilled when I found this photo. Not only do I work with a pretty Filipino girl named Jennifer (who looks very much like this babe, and whose jiggly butt I adore), but this same thing happened to me and my wife Marie.

My best friend growing up was staying over our house one night after a boys' night out at strip clubs, so we were both pretty wired. Add to that his long-time infatuation with my wife (and she with him), and the next thing you know, the three of us were all in bed together. For a long time, I thought I was unwittingly responsible for his obsession with her, because he had found some nude photos I had taken of her (which I previously mentioned here). But I later learned that they had been seeing each other even before I met her. 

There's nothing quite like seeing your girlfriend or wife with your best friend. He had been with her before that night, and many times since then (even to the current day.) 

She also lusted after him, and made no attempt to hide it from me (even bringing him into the conversation when the two of us were making love). 

As for me, aside from being so hot to watch, I was so happy that they were finding pleasure in each other, and it made me so proud of my sweet wife that others found her so desirable. 

Well, that's it in a nutshell. I will have more to say about the two of them in upcoming posts (along with pictures). Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. And as for the opening photo caption "withdrew his BARE cock from my girl":

    My wife enjoys bareback privileges with all her regular lovers. She does want new men to use condoms, until she's more comfortable with them.

    And as for my "approval" for them to cum inside her? She knows that she doesn't need that. As far as I'm concerned, whatever makes her happy is all that I want. I trust she's done her due diligence on her lovers' health before allowing them to go bareback.

    ReplyDelete