Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The First Girlfriend

Welcome to my new blog, where the focus will be not on nude photos, but on stories I have written. Most (if not all) will be true accounts of my experiences over the years. 
 

I suppose I should start at the beginning: 

When I was in high school, in one class I sat next to this cute girl who was 2 years younger than me, and who had bigger boobs than most girls that age. (It must have been a foreign language class for there to be a 2-year difference in our ages.) 

For most of the school year we were just friends. I don’t recall if I was interested in her for more than that, and in fact I remember that I had my eye on another girl, but was too shy/naïve/dumb to make any kind of move on that. 

One day in February, I was sitting at home when the girl in my class called me and invited me over to her house. My heart raced as I said yes. (I don’t remember if it took me 2 minutes or 2 days to get over there.) So that was the start of a 2 to 3 year relationship with my first girlfriend. (I had only ever been on one date prior to that.) 

For the first few months I didn’t drive, so I would walk her home from school, and hang out at her house for 2 hours until catching the late bus home from the school. Sometimes other family members were home, and sometimes not. 😉 

 
A few things stand out for me from that time: 

• One time in her basement family room, we were necking and groping, when out of the blue she says “Make love to me!”. We ducked into the closet in the adjoining laundry room and went at it (for the first time!), on piles of laundry. 

• Another time while in that family room, I excused myself to go pee in the powder room. She followed me in and decided to “help out”, giving me a reach-around while I was preparing to pee. Unknown to her, it is difficult to do so with a rock-hard dick. 

• We were watching TV on her living room sofa, with her younger sister also sitting next to me. My girlfriend then decided to unzip my pants in front of her sister. I was thinking “Wow! Where is this going?” Unfortunately, it went no further than the unzip. 

• On two occasions, I showed up to the house where she was babysitting small children, and after they went to bed, we went to bed. I can still remember at one of those places, she said to me “I’m gonna suck your cock until it turns purple!” (Sadly, no one has said that to me in decades.) 

• One of the last times I was at her house, we were alone except for her brother and his girlfriend. Those two kept a lookout for the parents while we made use of her bed. (That’s the only time I can remember being in her bedroom.) 
 
 
She was my first girlfriend, my first lay, the bustiest female I ever dated, and as I recall had the largest labia too. (Ahh…. Young love!) 
 
This isn't her, but is the closest resemblance to her that I've found on the internet. (My girlfriend's tits weren't quite this large, but they were, relative to the other girls in the class, and to a 16-year old they seemed this big.

No comments:

Post a Comment