Sunday, May 9, 2021

Treats For the Lady

About 2 weeks ago I went to an adult gift shop for the first time in over a decade (and the 2nd time ever, as I recall). 

I wanted to get a little something for someone special, and settled on nipple chains. Nothing elaborate (connecting a neck collar to nipples to pussy), just a short nip-to-nip chain. She has small breasts, but nice hard nipples, so there's plenty to grab onto. 
 
At first she didn't know what it was, until I opened the box and gave her the small bag it was in. I fully expected her to try it on, but she just thanked me and set it aside. :( 
 
I also had my eye on a rara skirt (as seen below) and a jeweled butt plug, both which I saw in the store. (Maybe next time.)
 
Of course, she can't really wear them anywhere but they will be fun for playtime at her place, and possibly for a ride in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment